Sunday, June 5

[A] Pathetic! [Not] Me... :-( || ;-)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I awoke this morning on the couch, in front of my coffee-table wide-screen laptop. The web page's embedded video player was prompting me with the question, "Play Again?"

The movie was The Bigamist, directed by Ida Lupino.



After watching the movie (last night), I could not help thinking about Maria and Arnold, and their public situation. How eerily peculiar. As the court hearings proceed, I wonder what their judgment will be? How have the times changed? [Insightful moment.]

As I consider my own situation, how do I (will I) 'play again'? This was my contemplation as I composed my complication.

Solo with Mi Amore, I. (Mattina)
Spongy Croutons
  • Butter (melted)
  • Potato Roll (small, diced)
  • Lemon Juice (fresh)
Olive Oil
Sole Fillet (fluffed)
Egg (whisked)
Scallion Stalk (sliced finely)
Tarragon (freshly minced)
Anchovy (chopped)
Fontina (slats)
Pasta Gravy (saucy halo)
Solo with Mi Amore, I (Mattina)

I ate my breakfast serenaded, as I leisurely thumbed through magazine recipes. [NOTE: I scanned my first QR code!]



After the final bite ["Yum"], I listened to the first few chapters of the audiobook The Man Who Was Thursday by G. K. Chesterton as I washed the dishes from this morning as well as those that had accumulated during the week.



I downloaded all of the chapters into my mp3 player so that I could continue listening while bathing ["Clean the tub, man!"], and while following through on my errand list at the markets. ["...and don't forget to buy some disinfectant cleanser--for crud's sake!!!"]

For Crud's Sake!!!

Once back, I put away the groceries, and then prepared dinner.

Solo with Mi Amore, II. (Sera)
Chicken Breast (slices crosscut, seasoned)
  • White pepper (powdering)
  • Breadcrumbs (plain)
  • Olive oil
Canola Oil (frying) 
Ingredients: Solo with Mi Amore, II. (Sera)
Ziti
Sea Salt 
Apricot (blanched, pitted, pieces)
Basil (coarsely chopped)
Jalapeno (seedless circles)
Lite Cream
Red Bell Pepper (julienne)
Pecorino Romano (grated)
Solo with Mi Amore II (Sera)

I ate dinner quietly, trying to come up with a one-liner that would witticize my day. From sunrise to sunset: two plates/two faces [and stop calling me Janus!!!].

No comments:

Post a Comment