Tuesday, April 5

Moody Monday--Having [No] Fun

A typical start of the day: breakfast, pack lunches for my son and I.

Mama Tostada: corn tortilla, mushroom (olive oil, lemon juice), banana,
chili pepper (dried)

He got to school on-time, and I to the office (without having to canvas the neighborhood for a parking space).

Smiling Tostada: corn tortilla, watercress, almond butter, cantaloupe

At my desk working (synchronizing databases), I am feeling sluggish.  Acid reflux--not the best, but not the worst start of the week, I am pacing myself.

Monstah Poena-Crania Tostada: corn tortilla, grapefruit (pink), ketchup, hotdog, onion,
peanuts, watermelon

I think I have a migraine.  Good news!  There has been a new methodology for the importing of data that will be implemented within a week.  I must prepare ASAP.  My skull implodes, eradicating my excruciating headache.  I feel much better.


Pixie-Taurus Tostada: corn tortilla, cactus, mineola, sun dried tomato

Dinner was a delight; the evening, a tumultuous tizzy.


The Mashup Medley Tostada: corn tortilla, mushroom (olive oil, lemon juice),
banana, chili pepper (dried), watercress, almond butter, cantaloupe, grapefruit (pink),
ketchup, hotdog, onion, peanuts, watermelon, cactus, mineola, sun dried tomato,
[cheddar cheese (on the side)]


No comments:

Post a Comment