Monday, May 9

Superficial Wound: Coping w/o Doping

Thinking forward about my summer morale while I worked to idle my time, I found myself concerned that I might be pushing ahead too quickly--all the while mistakenly worrying about the warts blemishing my psyche (incorrecting my pars nervosa).

'On vacation' I mined laically, peevishly consumed in my paean consummation.

Cantaloupe Cages
Sauce [processed, stirred, condensed]
  • Rockmelon
  • Honey
  • Raw Sugar
  • Yogurt (plain)
Ribs [parboiled, coated, broiled]
  • Hog (stout curvatures)
Cantaloupe Cages

Crabby Crustacean
Port (poured)
Water (filtered)
Paprika (shaken)
Atlantic Blues (boiled, removed, returned)
Lemon (juiced)
Garlic (crushed)
Tomato (pasted)

Dinner Rolls (toasted)
Corn on the Cob (buttered)
Crabby Crustacean

No comments:

Post a Comment