Thursday, March 24

Lunacy Fecundity (A Science Mythology)

This week, I find myself less inspired, wanting to sleep in during the start of this Spring season. I am inclined to believe that this lack of lucidity is due to the fact that this Spring has begun with what have should of been a Harvest Moon wrought with a cornucopia of crops, providing provisions that would last throughout the entire Winter. However, with this Perigean Moon, there is a turn in the tide that is having a ripple effect across the land. I wonder how should I consider, spend my daylight savings.

Perigean Moon Soup
  • Chicken (steamed, mangled)
  • Pigeon Peas
  • Poultry and Bean Stock (sieved)
  • Corn Niblets
  • Filini (Fedelini Tagliati)
  • Parsley
  • Cocoanut (shaved)
  • Mustard Seed (pestled)

Perigean Moon Soup

Suppression is the new oppression: hopefully not as a harbinger for this Summer--a chilling effect, a prospect too close for comfort. Lethargic, I have got the jitters and I am feeling kind of queasy. The weekend grocery shopping was a "blah." Whatever is in the freezer, in the refrigerator and pantry will get me through the week. As Winter recedes, I attempt to endure this idyll, and withdrawal into my parenthetical successes and failures.

Faulty Tummy Pastry
  • Porgy (boiled, deboned)
  • Fish Stock
  • Sea Salt
  • Peanuts (pestled)
  • Great Northern Beans (squashed by hand)
  • Rosemary (ground manually)
  • Butter (melted)

  • Filo Flakes (bottom layer toasted; top layer crisped with shaved Parmesan)
  • Non-stick Spray

Faulty Tummy Pastry

No comments:

Post a Comment